Our goal is to provide you with safe and affordable tree care that preserves and enhances the health and beauty of your trees.
Tree Removal +
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We can help you decide whether a tree should be removed. Removal is recommended when the tree is:
- Dead or dying
- Considered an unacceptable risk
- Causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- Crowding and causing harm to other, more desirable trees
- To be replaced by a more suitable specimen
Tree Pruning +
We can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees. Pruning techniques include removing limbs that:
- Interfere with utilities or structures
- Obstruct streets or sidewalks
- Are dead, weak, or decayed and pose unacceptable risk
- Are diseased or insect-infested
- Have been damaged by storms
- Will increase light penetration and reduce wind resistance within the canopy upon removal (thinning)
Other pruning techniques are used to maintain proper structure in young trees, improve tree shape or form, and reduce the likelihood of future damage during storm events.
Cabling & Bracing +
We can recommend and install cabling or bracing for added support to branches with weak attachments. This support can help save your tree and/or prevent the tree from posing a hazard during high wind.
Tree Health Consultations & Diagnosis +
We do not promote the use of herbicides or pesticides. We do not feel that they are necessary. Additionally, these chemicals damage the environment and ecosystem, health of all living things, as well as the long-term health of your trees.
We provide tree health care, diagnosis and preventive maintenance to keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems
- Diagnosis of tree health issues
- Recommendations on fertilization and soil modification for improved tree health
- Recommendations on management of certain insect and disease problems
We provide tree health consultations and diagnosis to our customers for no charge. We charge a $50 consultation fee to non-customers.
Commercial Properties +
All of our services are available for our commercial customers as well!
Hazardous Tree Removal +
James, owner and arborist, is highly trained and experienced in hazardous removals, specializing for over 16 years in close-quarter and hazardous removals. We climb the trees instead of using heavy equipment for more precise removals and increased safety.
Tree Planting +
We can plant trees and/or recommend species that are appropriate for your particular location. The wrong tree in the wrong location will lead to future problems as a result of limited growing space, insects, diseases, or poor growth.
Storm Damage +
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, structures, or cars. The weight of storm-damaged trees is great, and they can be dangerous to remove or trim. We can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.